Thursday, November 18, 2010



Thanks for the note Hadddonfield Friends School! I am happy you like the photos. I have lots more, so if there are any special requests just let me know.

Nina, the food is good here overall. Here is a picture of the Barramundi Fish that I ate last night. As you can see, I cleaned up. I will be posting a bunch more photos in the coming couple of days. I am flying from Cairns to Sydney tonight. I had to wait 24 hours before flying so I do not get "The bends". If you fly to soon, the nitrogen comes out of your tissues and causes bubbles in your blood, which can be extremely dangerous. I am fine now as it is after 24 hours.

5 comments:

  1. What was the coolest fish you saw while scuba diving? What was the best thing you ate?
    ~Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  2. this year was there a lizerd in your drawer? Did hungry Jacks tast like burger King?

    ~ Nina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Dr.Metz! It's McCall. Of all the things did in Australia, which one is your favorite?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Barramundi, mmmm! A couple of years ago, I had the special at Kunkel's, a resaurant on Kings Hwy in Haddon Heights: "barramundi," a fish I had never heard of before. It was exquisite, though, and I have had it since. Just delicious; now I know where it comes from.

    Thanks for keeping us posted. The photos are magnificent; we are all enjoying them.

    Tr. Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Dr. Metz,
    Hi my name is Isabela you mightr know me from school but any way I would like to ask a few questions 1 did u have fun 2 was the fish near your fish scary
    from,

    Isabela

    ReplyDelete